Monday, April 9, 2018

I KNOW WHO I AM 1

p. 17-20

Just a note, and hopefully a clarification. It came up a number of classes ago: “I don’t know who I am.” And we all agreed that’s OK. It is a way of letting go of the intellect and dropping the attempt to define ourselves with the thinking mind. At the same time, we have repeated the teaching/learning mantra, “I know who I am; I know what I am; I know how I serve. “

There does not have to be a conflict; you can “know” who you are without words and beyond words. When we say, “I know who I am,” we are not speaking of a definition here, it is more of an affirmation of Truth. Can you get the difference?

********************
Are there many Christs or just One?

Each one of us is a unique expression of the Christ. The body, the ego, and the personality self are the vehicle or the lenses through which the Christ light shines. 
It was not the Buddha being Christ, or Gandhi being Christ or even Jesus being Christ; it was Christ expressing itself as Buddha, or Gandhi or Jesus or Peace Pilgrim or Mother Theresa or you and me.
A simple yet profound question we can ask ourselves, “Is this thought or this action an expression of the Christ?

*********
This sentence at the end of the MIDDLE paragraph on p. 18 really moved me.

  “The hunger you hold in your souls to be remembered, to be held again in the body of All is what is being agreed to.”

(I think there needs to be a comma after the word “All”—it just makes the reading of the sentence smoother.)
By this time, I think all of us can recognize the “hunger we hold in our souls.” In the past I have responded to that hunger by eating a pint of ice cream or going shopping or indulging another one of my appetites. 
We are being asked here to be aware of what is it that I am really after, what is the true desire of my heart?


A way to summarize a major theme of this section is to begin to realize we spend much of our life in “robot mode.” We just sort of float along with all these preconceived notions of who we are and what we do with very little, if any, thought. 

Now that does not necessarily mean that we have to break all the molds, and not go to work tomorrow, or park our cars in the middle of the street. What it does mean is that we practice awareness, consciousness in what we are doing. When I am conscious I can consecrate and make holy even the most mundane thought or action.

Eg. walking up the stairs— I can be grateful that I can walk up the stairs; I can be grateful that there are stairs.
That wonderful quote from Thich Neymar’s Han—“When you are doing the dishes, imagine that every dish is a little baby Buddha!”

“What we will do with you now is take you outside of your history. Take you outside of the name you were born with and take you to a new place of creation. On the count of three what we are going to do is move the frequency of this text to align you to a new creation. And the creation we align you to is yourself in love, as love, with love and in accordance with all the love that is.”

Although this sounds like “magic” it is not. First, keep in mind the work we do on the inner plane transcends time and space. Just because the guides might have dictated this to Paul a few years ago is irrelevant. The guides, the authors of this text are with each one of us RIGHT NOW. And we are also speaking here of vibration. It is not as if you are a pitcher waiting to be filled up, more like a tuning fork opening up to a higher level of vibration. That higher vibration is already present,  we just have not been open to it yet.

Or look at the teachings of Jesus, Buddha or any other saintly incarnation. You read the words, yes, but their meaning, to your soul, not only transcends time and space, but even goes beyond the words themselves. The vibration of these truths is still here, always here.

Again, I share with you my deep appreciation for this worked we are doing together.


Peace

  

No comments:

Post a Comment