Sunday, March 10, 2019

THIS INCARNATION 10

THIS INCARNATION 10

P.102-103

One of my intentions this morning was to review dad exercise outlined on the bottom of page 101 and carried over to the first full paragraph on page 102.

Interestingly enough when we began this morning I could not find the passage, so my only conclusion is that the Holy Spirit had something else in mind. I would still suggest, however, reading over those two paragraphs and see if they speak to you as a way of practically applying this work to your daily living. For me it is a way of being in this work in a more conscious way.

“If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, Infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro' narrow chinks of his cavern.”

***********

“As you create anew, a new possibility of expressing yourself, you create the same possibility in everybody around you. ” (from p. 100)

“You are party to all of your creations. You are part of the creation because you are in resonance with it. And as the one in resonance with it, you are participatory in an exchange of vibration. So re-creating something, in a new way, in many ways, means you need to turn the dial, to change the station, or the accord that you have with the circumstance that you would like to transform. We hope you understand this. You cannot change something the same way that you create it. You need a new thought or a new possibility to lift you to the next level of thought and vibration that may transform something that you have known and agreed to historically.” (p.102)

What is the vibration of love? How do you experience it? (Each one of us might experience it differently.)

Our language is limited—when I say, “I will send you love, light, peace etc. “I” am not really sending you anything, I am holding you in my conscious awareness in the light, love, peace that is already within you.

Just as a simple example: On the earthly plane, there are times when we are offered a compliment or a gratitude for something that we might have simply taken for granted, but when someone makes us aware of how much they are touched or gifted by your “Presents/presence” we open ourselves up to a deeper reverence of who we are and a deeper knowing of how our thoughts/actions affect others. Nothing new has been created; we have become more aware of the love, strength, compassion that already exists inside of us, and more aware of how those powers motivate our actions. We become more and more conscious.

“Now each one of you has decisions to make about the life that you live. The choices you will make as you attend to this “text will be different than you think. The choices that you make when you are in agreement to your worth may challenge you at times to prove this to yourself: to honor the choice that you make as the one who knows who she is, what she is, how she serves, is the lesson you will have. As you grow up, you see the higher shelf before you, and eventually you are lifted to the place where that thing you have sought is standing right before you, right at your eyes, at the level of your eyes, to be seen and welcomed.”



Hi vibration and low vibration can be understood on a number of different levels. When we are not terribly conscious, then we are vaguely aware of how certain people places and things affect us and we essentially avoid those that bring us down and seek those that bring us up. In this limited state of mind, we are probably not aware of a sense of vibration at all, or if we are we attribute the highs and the lows to someone or something outside of ourselves.

The next step up in awareness is the realization again that we are affected by people places and things around us, but we also have a conscious level of choice. Depending upon how where we are, we can realize that we might be affected by people or situations in low vibration but that we can also begin to choose to hold them differently.

I gave the example of someone in my life who is going through a difficult time, and someone I feel very close to. His pain and confusion, his anger and victimhood or all what we would call low vibration responses to life touch me. I am affected by them; in some ways I am brought down by them. It is always difficult to be lovingly present to someone we care about who is going through difficult time.

I recognized that, at least in part, what was going on was that in my mind I was imagining or picturing him as a person in pain, as someone who was overwhelmed. In other words, I was allowing his vibrational state to define my perception. By doing so I was allowing that low vibrational state to continue. I was certainly not conscious of affirming that victimhood as being the truth, but on some level of my understanding I was keeping that negative state alive.

I realized later that I could do this differently. That I could listen with loving compassion and at the same time I could hold him in the truth and light of the divine self that I know he is. You see how easy it is to become wrapped up in someone else's story and to make my own. To allow someone's lower vibration of perception to become my lower vibration as well.

Simply and practically put, I was asking myself “What good does it do him or me to affirm his lower vibration of perception as being the truth?”

I am not denying that I am affected by his lower vibration or his pain, and yet now instead of that becoming a trap for me to fall into, I use that awareness to foster the choice of holding him in the highest vibration possible.

As was stated before there are no rulebooks here. There are no directives telling us what we should do under certain circumstances. Each one of us is deciding the best we can with the power, the strength, the grace and the awareness that is available to us.

We offer you this in love, and we tell you why. We know your worth already. You do not have to prove it to us. You have to do nothing but attend to those aspects of the self that disregard their worth and create in their fear of being who they think they should be.
You have been told who you were all your lives. Most of you have agreed with what you were taught. Now we will tell you this. We are only telling you what we know. How you attend to your own information must be through your own experience of this text, the teachings and what they take you to next. As you honor this, you become your own authority and it is only in your own authority that you may claim your worth.”


In love and gratitude…

No comments:

Post a Comment